Goldfinch Bros., Inc. – Commercial and Residential Glass & Glazing Since 1892
Goldfinch Bros., Inc. is a family owned and operated business specializing in commercial and residential glass and glazing throughout the Puget Sound area. Based in Everett, WA since 1892, GBI is currently operating under its fifth generation leadership.
Our success is cultivated by an unsurpassed attention to detail from start to finish. We value our teamwork and ability to find the most innovative solutions to exceed our clients’ expectations. Our level of customer service is desired within the industry and offers great opportunities with repeat clientele.
If you think you may be a good fit for one of the positions listed below, download our application and email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Manager - Commercial Department - Everett, Wa
Position Description – What you do
· Contract review for scope and schedule
· Evaluate the estimate and set up budget based on estimate
· Scheduling, complete a job schedule for each job and manage schedules for multiple projects
· Prepare and manage submittals required by specifications
· Document management, ensure construction drawings and specifications are up to date
· Write solution orientated RFIs as required
· Prepare change requests for scope revisions
· Prepare materials for order, set up purchase orders and verify quantities
· Financials – a PM is responsible for each project’s billing, invoice approval, percent complete, forecasting
Qualifications – Ideal candidates will have
Basic Job Requirements
· Minimum two years of related previous experience
· Current driver’s license
· Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or equivalent field experience
· Ability to assist with multiple responsibilities for detailed projects
· Detail oriented, organized and able to manage multiple tasks
· Basic understanding of construction and generally accepted business practices
· General door hardware knowledge and functionality understanding
· Microsoft Office and web navigation skills at an intermediate level
· Demonstrates customer-centric, positive and professional attitude
Sales - Residential Windows & Doors - Everett, Wa
Our company is seeking to add a new Salesperson to our Team.
As a Salesperson you will sell windows & doors, insulated glass, mirrors and shower enclosures to homeowners, contractors, remodelers and architects. We operate a retail showroom and sales center that is open to the public Monday thru Friday. In this sales position you will interact with walk-in clients as well grow your own book of repeat business clients. Developing and maintaining relationships through exceptional communicating via phone, fax, and e-mail in addition to face to face meetings.
This is a fast-paced, goal-oriented atmosphere staffed with individuals who have a passion for providing world-class service and high-quality products to our clients.
What we expect of you:
Min 2 years of Experience in Window, Door & Glass sales required
Other residential construction industry experience is a plus
Must have basic blueprint reading skills
Highly motivated, self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills.
Excellent communicator in face-to-face, phone and written situations.
Good negotiation skills to help you to earn business by promoting the features and benefits of our company and the products we provide.
Professional demeanor and appearance.
Proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook/e-mail
Ability to take measurements (tape measure) and do basic math
Must have valid driver’s license and qualify to operate company vehicles
What you can expect from us:
Opportunities for Advancement
Fun & Supportive Work Atmosphere
Advanced Product Training and Education
Great Benefits Program Including: Medical/Dental, 401K, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation and more